who we are...
THRiVE is a collaboration of local parents, schools, community groups and statutory and voluntary organisations working together to help children and young people in Rathcoole and Monkstown do well
what matters to us...
We want children, young people and parents in Rathcoole and Monkstown to have:
- Pride, self-confidence and hope for the future
- Strong mental health
- Success in schools resulting in pathways to further education, training and employment
- A sense of belonging to a positive and supportive community
- Equality and consistency of opportunity across their community’s services
- Access to wider opportunities to contribute and benefit from a successful economy
- Positive community role models/champions to inspire them to become future community leaders
News and updates
To celebrate Parenting Week in October 2021 pupils in local schools told us what they love about their parents/ carers. Their messages were put together
Our Collaborative Investors
Special thanks to Dylan Rafferty and Kobault Design for their generous contribution to the development of this website for THRiVE Newtownabbey